Adsense



    

Wednesday 22 August 2012

A New Beginning

It's a new beginning for my Laundry.

Here she is



I hate laundry although I may get this dress, it should help right?

                                                



I'll stop rambling on and get to the point, The Laundry

I've been on Pinterest drooling over some awesome Laundry Rooms, obviously I'm a DIY newbie so I wanted to start small, and I ended up with this, a stenciled boarder (I had to stand in the kitchen to take the photo so it's not great)





I gathered up some supplies:

Vinyl and SVG file
Paint/Brushes

Cut my vinyl and stuck it on the wall, in the picture it looks like it's sloping, it's not the ceiling is, just another little quirk, ahem



I painted 2 coats of paint


and tore it off


And with much mucking around I managed to get a photo of it



So, what you think, be honest, does it go down in the diary as a delight or a disaster? Personally I like that it has added some colour but I'm not 100% sold on it, I guess I'm going to have to wait and see how this room pulls together before I can make a judgement call. Oh and if you want to see what I'm drooling over, check out my Laundry Board

Thanks for reading,

Mel xo



6 comments:

  1. I reckon it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks good and your perants sound awsome

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are seriously funny...and for that, I am following you via GFC! I love a blog that can make me laugh! Your stencil job is delightful in my book. I so suck at stenciling! Love the dress pic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...