Adsense



    

Tuesday 4 September 2012

If Ya Like It, Put Some Bling On It!








"Wo, o,oooo, wo o oooo"

Firstly this post is scored to the tune of Beyonce's (best) song, Single Ladies, so please hum it as you read.

If you think I was excited about my trash-chic, Glitter Jars - that was nothing compare to these In fact if I knew how to make one of those favicon things this would be it. Seriously I want to make business cards, kids t-shirts, mugs anything. If I'm driving you insane with this, spare a thought for my poor family!

When I made the jars, I didn't tell you I over estitmated how much of the glitter/Mod Podge I would require, so I decided to make me some bling!!


Supplies (all on hand, these were FREE!!!!):

Glass flat pebbles
Glitter/Modpodge
Sealer
Ring base/necklace things
ribbon cord
super glue

Using the glitter/mod podge I painted the back of the pebbles, then sealed them.



Stuck them on the ring base and the necklace thing (I only use technical terms as you can see), let them dry for 24 hours, very important!



And if I wasn't too old, too overweight and too tall, I'd pop on a back bathing suit and 9 inch heels and dance the streets singing Single Ladies.

DIY Delight or Disaster? Ummm, do I really need to answer this????

Then I was excited I tried to do an artsy photo shoot (that ended badly)



Doh!

Thanks for reading

Mel xo


16 comments:

  1. Great idea, very creative love the post too btw also creative ;)
    K xx #IBOT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Nothin' wrong with a bit of bling.
    That pic of the Queen made me giggle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture of the ORIGINAL queen of bling. Your bling looks great too. Sorry, couldn't hum the tune to all the single ladies, because I only know the "If you like it, you should've put a ring on it" bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it!!!! Definitely Queen Bling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty...l love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh they are gorgeous! I think even Queen Elizabeth herself would be impressed with those!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blinging fabulous! Keep 'em coming, I am hooked!

    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bling is good!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love anything pink :) Thanks for linking up.
    XO
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love bling!!! And hahaha about the Queen ... so true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a bling person! These are so pretty!
    xoxo
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are fabulous! And who told you that you were too old for 9" heels??? Pfffft! funny about the queen!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this idea! Great blog. The Queen picture is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are so pretty! I never think of these things myself, so I rely on creative bloggers like you for inspiration! I'm visiting from Whimsy Wednesday, I'd love to have you visit me too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty! I've pinned this as well - thanks for sharing at MightyCrafty Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty, Mel, I'm always down for some bling!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...