Adsense



    

Thursday 15 November 2012

10 Minute Earrings

Yep that's right folks you can make these in less than 10 minutes and I'm making a bunch of these for Christmas. Even better, no tools required!





So anyway, you know I have been feeling a little uninspired, well I was flicking around my blog reader, and Amberley over at Bingo Buttercup Crafts, you'll remember her as that dreadful blogger who totally ruined my day. (if your new here you can read about that here) However she does do some awesome printables so you know, I can forgive and forget. (free stuff has an amazing ability to make me feel a little more forgiving)

Anyway I downloaded her shabby dots pack here and got inspired to make some pretty vintage looking earrings.

Supplies:

Printable Paper Pack
Flattened Bottle caps, these are the pre flattened ones with a split ring included
1 Inch Paper Punch
Earring Findings
Epoxy Dots

1. Print off a sheet of paper

2. Punch two circles


3. Using double sided tap I glued the paper onto the bottle cap




4. Add the epoxy dot



5. Then slip the earring finding onto the split ring



DIY Delight or Disaster? Delight! These are really quite pretty and I had all the stuff on hand so they were free, YAY.  As well as the awesome paper for free thanks to Bingo Buttercup Crafts and she has a heap more freebies, so check her out

Funny how the simple crafts get your mojo working again - hopefully I will have the first project for the boys room up very soon. Usually when I want a no fail project I make hair stuff, now I think I might have a new go to no fail craft.

What's your no fail, simple craft?

Thanks for reading,

Mel xo

Linking up here

http://chiconashoestringdecorating.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/flaunt-it-friday-127.html
  saving4sixBeyond The Picket Fence shabby creek cottage KitchenFun Becoming MarthaOne Artsy Mama The Shabby Nest
Keeping It Simple
I Gotta Try That
Tip Junkie
Smart! School {House}
Vintage On A Dime

SixSistersStuff.com

19 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!! They are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Glad you've got your mojo back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's paint treatments for me. Makes up for all the sewing fiascos. These are pretty cute and I think it's simple enough for me to do! ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love them. They turned out great. I hope it did help you get your mojo back, if not, at least you look super cute in these earrings (and I can only assume you look super cute in them, since there isn't an actual picture of you wearing them).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks awesome!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mel....I'm going with Amy's "super cute" remarks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely a delight!! So cute and so simple!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mel! You totally made my day by providing such an awesome pair of earrings with my humble paper. You so totally rock, lady. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aren't they sweet and so simple. Love a good idea (particularly a pretty one!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo cute! Thank you so much for this tutorial. I just might make some photo charms as christmas gifts this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. so many possibilities for these earrings with just a change of paper, such a great gift idea! I'm yet to find a go to, never fail craft project. I hadn't ever thought of it like that

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do these epoxy dots work well? I've never used them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so adorable. Thanks for the tutorial! I'm adding them to my "to do" list :)
    I'd love for you to share this at my link party going on right now:

    http://sewingbarefoot.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-weekly-creative-9-and-giveaway.html

    Have a great week!
    Shannon @ Sewing Barefoot

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so cute! How do you have such skills with your lil' kidlets running around??

    Also-loved your 'Australia' post...especially that lovely ocean shot....:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are very pretty, great tutorial! Glad you linked up at "I Gotta Try That" Have a great Thanksgiving!
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty! I love that they are unique and handmade. -They would be the perfect Christmas gift.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...