Adsense



    

Saturday 24 November 2012

Christmas Bling

Morning All,

A bit of Bling to kick start the holidays.



Last night we were celebrating my Dad's birthday, when we got home The Dark Knight was on, well poor Elizabeth doesn't do too well with those types of movies, so we did a little crafting.

Crazy Christmas jewelry and head/hair accessories here, is kind of like your ugly sweater thing. Our Christmas coincides with Summer, the end of the school year and it's a crazy time that is affectionately known as The Silly Season, so we are making some silly jewelry to wear to all the outdoor events coming up.



 Supplies

Christmas Baubles
Earring Findings
Jump Ring
Long straight Pins

My baubles were from a garland so they already had a hole in each end.



 Thread the bauble onto the pin.

 Loop the end and trim



Open the ring and thread the bauble and the earring finding on, excuse the black paint on my fingers, I am actually in the middle of doing something for the boys room.



And there we go


I showed Julian this picture and he said they looked like blue boobs - Men!

DIY Delight or Disaster? 9/10 glitter is a winner for me so Delight. This week I'll be sharing a pile more Christmas Crafts - I love Christmas!

Are you making any crazy Christmas accessories? I'd love to see them.

Thanks for reading,


Mel xo

Linking up here


Photobucket SixSistersStuff.comLife on Lakeshore Drive Raising Imperfection making monday marvelous linky partySumo's Sweet Stuff
UndertheTableandDreaming
Dixie n Dottie
PIN MEme

25 comments:

  1. Mel! Those are really pretty! (Even if they are glittery!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel, this are very fun and came out so professionally! I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these Mel! A girl can always use a little bling, especially during silly season. I wish we had that season here! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha...I have to admit that it looks like they're hanging on a dressform so I thought boobs. :). But I love glitter and I have a pack of plastic ornaments I can't decide what to do with, so I'm going to glitterify them to make earrings. Thanks for the fun idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute, and blue boobs hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really liking the idea of silly season! If we had that, I'd certainly wear blue boob earrings throughout the festivities. ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is Julian watching a racy Smurf movie I don't know about? That's the only case of "blue boobs" I can think of there being. And they sparkle when she's *excited*?

    Wow. Too early for this! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really linkin the idea os seally season I ove glitter.
    Really cute ... Is so pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't imagine Christmas in the summertime, that does seem silly! I think these are quite cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you take some of the best photos!

    Thank you for linking up to Raising Imperfection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are super fun for Christmas ~ I love glitter!

    Thank you for linking up to Raising Imperfection this week with your favorite post.
    Please come back Friday to see if you were featured!

    Lanaya
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute earrings! Thanks for sharing on Marvelous Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable!! I just love glitter!
    ~Tash

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful earrings! Glitter makes anything good!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great idea! I love it! If you need something to display them on, try this out: http://kreativecreationz.com/blog/kreative-thrifting-jewelry-displays/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I see you also linked these up to the Glitter Party! Love them too!!! Thanks! Tami @ Curb Alert!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty! I love anything with glitter. Thanks so much for sharing at A Bouquet of Talent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are so pretty! Would love if you'd join our Countdown to Christmas link party! Hope to see you there! Have a great week! :)
    http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/2012_11_27_archive.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty! They look so big in the picture, but then I see the actual size next to the hand. Thanks for linking up at my Pin Me Linky Party. I hope you come visit & link again. The party starts tomorrow at 8am CST.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOL I missed this post. Men lol. I am going to have to buy some of those pins. I actually saw some when I was bead shopping. Thanks for the tutorial Mel!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...