Adsense



    

Friday 21 December 2012

5 Wishes and See You Next Year.

Well I'm wrapping up for the year, the kids have finished their school year and you know what that means, my days just got a whole lot busier! So I thought I would end the year with a little fun.

Leslie over at Violet Imperfection tagged me in a little game where you announce your top 5 wishes. I won't be tagging anyone, mainly because I feel uncomfortable doing that, but if you want to do it let me know so I can check it out.

1. I wish that during the upcoming holidays the kids don't spend 80% of their time either arguing or asking for food. (All the stories about teen boys and their appetites are true!) if you're wondering about the rest of the time, 10% is spent sleeping and the last 10% they probably will be fine.

2. New episodes of SCRUBS would be made.

3. Santa would leave a hot pink Prada bag under the tree.

4. A magic bar of chocolate that actually shed kilograms

5. A trip around the world so I could actually see all the awesome bloggers I have been so lucky to meet online.

Now I know I probably should have wished for world peace but I'll leave that to the Miss World contestants, besides I'd prefer world domination - because I'm a bossy control freak!

Merry Christmas everyone, have a happy and safe New Year and I will return in 2013,back to doing the house with more delights and most likely, plenty more disasters!

Thanks for making my first few months of blogging an absolute riot, laughing with me and cheering me on, you're all amazing friends and I am truly blessed to have found you. (I think I might even be tearing up a little, it better be PMS or else I can forget about the whole world domination thing ever happening)


Mel xo

Ps I will be on Facebook and checking my email if you want  to chat.

10 comments:

  1. World domination...now that would be nice.

    I hope you survive yours kids break from school. And of course I want to chat with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hop that surge of emotions at the end was PMS and not pregnancy hormones :). What an entertaining list of wishes. I'd like to see #5 come true and I'd like to hope I'd be on the list of bloggers you would visit. Enjoy your holiday and your family, even if they are arguing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure your time will be awesome, we'll see you when you get back. Merry Christmas! (And if you find out the Santa who passes out Prada bags, give him my address too, would ya???). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol can you please ask him for 2 hot pink bags, I would appreciate it

    Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The world could do worse than having you running it so I don't mind if you get the world domination thing. I really,really hope you get the world tour and pay us all a visit. It's been so much fun getting to know you! Have a wonderful holiday with your family and we'll meet up again in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mel concuerdo contigo plenamente esas 5 deseos para el próximo año . Yo deseo principalmente estar más con mi familia y tener más tiempo
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  7. #5 sounds awesome!! And a hot pink bag... oooh... I'd love that! Hey, I just remembered the world was supposed to end this morning, but I guess it didn't because I'm here typing away. Ha! I'm so brilliant sometimes. So there's still hope for the world domination thing. Have a fabulous Christmas Mel. See you on the other side!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great wishes! Hope you get that hot pink bag!

    Merry Christmas Mel, hope it's a good'un! Look forward to catching up with you in 2013!

    Hugs, Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, #4 how I wish... merry belated christmas and a happy almost new years!! while I haven't been commenting I've been reading every one during breaks between cranes. I'm in the final stretch of folding and am currently at #945. After this I will be playing catch up commenting because I love this blog so much!!! Anyways, back to folding.

    xx Anya :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...