Adsense



    

Friday 21 December 2012

Breakfast with the Stars



Morning All,

Today I'm sharing one of my top secrets, the best online craft store in the world - Wholeport.com

I have been buying from them forever, long long before I started blogging, and so I was thrilled when they asked me if I would like to test a few products out. I found them after a hellish day of customer service at not one but two different craft stores and decided that unless I had to have something that day, I would never step into these two stores again. Then I found Wholeport and fell in love with the fact that their products were less than a quarter of the price I was paying.

My first order I was buying beads and resins, one of the items I ordered had sold out. They emailed straight away and gave me multiple options and ended up finding a new supplier with a similar product. The service was outstanding and this my friends was for a $2 product (although I purchased more than $2 worth of goods). I couldn't believe it, the shipping was less than I paid in petrol to drive to my local store and they bent over backwards to make sure that my transaction was a smooth as possible.

Prior to them offering me to try out some product I sent a link to another blog friend who was looking for something, her response - "I think I may have fallen in love"

The best thing, the more you buy the less you pay, so if you have an Etsy store, do yourself a favour and check them out! They have all sorts of items from paper, fabric, baking and soap making supplies to jewellery and hair not mention my favourite lace and trims.


Today I'm sharing with you the Star Shaped Omelette Mould which you can find here. I thought this would be a fun way to serve up a Christmas breakfast.



First up I thought I would try pancakes - um that didn't turn out so well


So I thought I'd stick with eggs and came up with my star breakfast, I used cookie cutters to cut the bread. The kids though this was great. There are also other shaped pans, I think a heart one would be perfect for Valentines Day or a special anniversary breakfast and for $2.99 it's a lot of cheap fun





This store is an absolute delight for any crafters, while I did receive the pan for free, I was not paid to advertise the site. I've had a few offers of freebies before but seriously couldn't think why you would be interested in them. Anyone who crafts should check out wholeport.com they ship worldwide at the cheapest shipping I have found in any online store. 


Thanks for reading,

 Mel xo


12 comments:

  1. Mel! What a fun find! AND...what a cute way to serve breakfast! Guess I'll be expecting that when i show up on your shores!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eggs for breakfast? yum, i like that! and it's star-shaped? even better!!

    huggies***
    rea

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! It makes breakfast fun for the kids and adults :)

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea for a fun breakfast. I love that this is the first offer you have taken for a freebie and it was only because it was something you truly believed in. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mel So cute It is a funny idea for a breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are the cutest eggs I have ever seen. I am off to check out their website!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I want eggs for dinner instead of what I had planned on making!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute!!! I'm definitely going to check them out! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super-Duper Cute breakfast idea! I am going to check out Wholeport right now ... Thanks for the tip :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute Mel! I love this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable! I had no idea something like this even existed! I'm heading over to check out their site now. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...