Adsense



    

Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas




That's what Santa does while he is here visiting Australia, before he has to fly back to the freezing cold Northern Hemisphere.

Just a quick pop in for Christmas.

It's an all baking, cleaning, cooking, wrapping frenzy here, on Christmas Eve day, and hot....really hot! Kids are buzzing with excitement and even though its stress, I love my big noisy chaotic family getting excited for the holidays

May you all have a wonderful Christmas, eat, drink and be merry.


Merry Christmas Everyone,


Mel xo

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! I echo your sentiment - it may be chaotic, but I wouldn't change a thing :)

    Enjoy! E xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear friend Merry christmas for you wíth your family

    ReplyDelete
  4. My five yr old just woke up and is on my lap. He's awestruck that Santa's in the sand, lolol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...