Adsense



    

Friday 5 April 2013

Blast from the past - Organising Buckets

Morning All,

Some of you may have seen these already, this was. Post I did over at the inspiration cafe. Enjoy!




Hey everyone,

Mel from Mellywood's Mansion here today, sharing my pretty little helpers.

When Mrs. Hines came and shared her tips here at the cafe, I knew I needed serious help with getting rid of the junk. Of course over at the Mansion, I posted my "junk in my trunk entrance", I decided I needed a few helpers.

I bought 3 buckets, these are 20 liter buckets - see the junk in the background!


Chose my picture, I decided to go with a Russian doll theme and thought it would be fun to write her purpose on her apron.


Cut the vinyl and stuck them on.


So now I have no excuse. These little ladies have been a great help, I'm not completely finished with my declutter, but I have made a dent.

Thanks for dropping by the Inspiration Cafe.

Mel xo



11 comments:

  1. Cute! Only I would need big green dumpsters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My house has been clean for a week (but only because there's no kids in it ;) ). We'll need ten of these buckets when we get home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also want to get into vinyl cutting! Love these, Mel :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to do something like this for my spring cleaning adventures. :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I continue to love the sweet addition on these buckets. They make them almost too pretty to put trash into (for the toss bucket).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this idea!!!! Where did you get those DARLING Russian doll stickers? LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just adorable! I need to do something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea! I really need a system like this in my house.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...